Monday, January 25, 2010

These last couple of Months

Wow, time is flying on wings! I can not believe that we are already done with January! It is defiantly cold here. But here are a few pics recently. Sara and Jess are doing pretty good. They miss their mom, but who wouldn't. They are infatuated with Cade, and keep asking when we are going to have another one. I love the way they have bonded, and you can see too.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I can not believe that I have not posted anything from Paris and Edinburgh. So here are a few from our trip. It was so much fun, I can not believe that I am seeing these places from my dreams. Mom and Dad are a blast to travel with. I hope we can do it again very soon.

Click to play this Smilebox collage:
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage


And last we finished in Edinburgh! Wow is all I can say for Scotland! I love it. I can not wait to go back. This city is a must for all world travelers!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute pics! What a fun time in both countries-it looks like everyone is happy-I can't believe how much cade looks like you as well-I guess I am just going off pics from baby books! I see a lot of Kendrick there too, but I think he is both your baby!

The Murrays said...

Love the new pictures! The kids are getting so big!! Your trip looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"M" Clan said...

I love the girls snuggling you Scotland and Cade climbing in the fridge :) Thank you for sharing your European travels with us!!

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.