Thursday, April 16, 2009

My card finally worked

So I have not been having the best of luck with my camera and card. But Kendrick was able to get the pics uploaded from the last month of my little boy. He is so cute. And I apologize if all I do is have him on my mind, and on my camera. But I can not get enough of him. So here are some pics of my boy from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital experience, to his first ride on the London Underground.



He has grown so much, but he is still such a tiny tiny baby to me!

2 comments:

"M" Clan said...

Now we're talking baby pics!! Hooray! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE him laying on Kendricks arm and also their feets together! Adorable! Is it possible he is already ONE MONTH! My goodness!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Did you have to cover his ears during the tunnels? They killed Soleil's! I am so glad youare seeing the country...Completely jealous that that little adorable boy has seen stonehenge! What a dream!
LOVE YA